No sex isn’t that bad. Like I said I ENJOY sex.
But sometimes I’m really tired or sometimes I’m just not in the mood. What you just said is what EVERY guy says when talking a girl into sex, “is sex so bad that you have to be talked into it?” That’s what guilt trips us because it’s not bad and we’ll usually enjoy it once it gets going, but it’s still the fact that a male pushes and pushes AND PUSHES and doesn’t understand NO. Like omg just reading what you said makes me hot and mad (not at you necessarily) but b/c men just can not understand WHY sometimes we say no. Sometimes it’s not about you or sex it’s just about the girl having a right to say NO.
Some things guys say to get us to have sex:
- Don’t you love me?
- Am I really that bad?
- Do you not find me attractive anymore?
- But babe I’m so horny!
Notice that the male turns the situation around to be all about HIM. Sex is a two way act. Sometimes we just want to fucking sleep, want to read a book, want to just chill on our computer, or just straight up not in the mood. & it’s about the male sex respecting that decision.
I respect that decision, but really, if that decision is being made a lot, I’m going to find a chick that wants to fuck instead of reading books. I mean, I can read a book on the tube while I’m going to work. I can read books when I’m 60. I’ve only got so many good years of laying pipe, I need to spend them getting it done.
If you have a “goal number” every week of how many lays you think you deserve. Then yeah. You should move on. But if you get pissed if she says it once a week or every few weeks. Then that makes a guy a douche and those are the guys I’m reaching out to. I’m just trying to point out a girl has a RIGHT to say NO and if you’re not okay with that stop fucking pushing and prodding us and just leave the bedroom/house.
I’ll tell you what, as a female there have been days where I’ve tried to “talk my bf into it” using those exact terms or some variation. I will never again do that. He as a man, has the right to say no w/o me responding with anything other than “ok”.
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”.By h0wlinggh0st (via dishevelment)